.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My family


My sister maria(on the left) where can i start ? After 11 years of nagging on my mom, God blessed me with my baby sister. I remember when i was a kid i used to have other intrests and there were no skooters at my time well maybe bicycle once a week in the farm . I feel old talking about my 9 yrs old sister .
Maria i love you so much sister .( The only part written by me, the rest iswritten by thaer)


From the left el ba3'el abu 6aweeleh and in the middle ra2ees al 3isabah abu 7asheesh and my brother on the right is the safa7 abu kosheh ....

My brother is 15 years old he is saye3 o 6'aye3 wage3 min parachute . bedros fee madraset el hamal 6ab3an frere min 3'eer so2al . mara kan elostaz gayeloh to sleep fa iga ostaz tany i3'taloh min wara 6'ahroo nizel 6'areb fee la 7ata da5al el mostashfa o intakal ela malakot al samawat allah yer7amoh .................................................... 3ad kan zalameh mo7taram




This is jordanian tom cruise which happens to be my brother maher, he is nawari as u can see from the pic and his hobby to take his pic with stupid sunglasses ........ he is one of sanafer el ordonieh ,,,, and take my advice dont be beside maher when he laugh coz he is one of his kind al monate3 hi2 hi2 hi2 hi2 hi2 forever ,,,,, u can see from the pic he has a big nose and like girls by the way he is hitting me now and its all written by the wage3 thaer.


I didnt put my parents coz 7aram walahi 7aram malakeen ykoon 3indhom heek mogrimeen.

Written by thaer mira's brother(abu koshe) .
I enjoyed this post for one reason we all participated in this meaningless and funny post. (hope you ENJOYED it)
Happy ramadan everyone.

21 Comments:

  • lol that was cute mira. Allah ykhalleekom la ba3ad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2005 9:05 AM  

  • Love you too mira maher and thaer :D you are a great family

    Maria(your sis)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2005 9:11 AM  

  • yaaay! how sweet!! Allah y5aleekom la ba3ad :) o y3een your parents! :P I always nagged for a sister too.. Allah y5aleelek your sister :) she seems to be nice! yaay
    and Happy Ramadan to you too guys :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2005 9:35 AM  

  • Thx All :)
    I am in love with family :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 10/05/2005 9:36 AM  

  • hey sister this is my first experience in blogging and i like it but i will not repeat it :P love you all
    Thaer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2005 9:46 AM  

  • GOD bless them all.

    By Blogger My love story, at 10/05/2005 9:50 AM  

  • Very cute :) I always nagged for a sister too, but haha, never worked. I ended up with three brothers..

    By Blogger Roba, at 10/05/2005 9:51 AM  

  • Thaer one day i hope you will :)
    Nader God bless your family too
    Roba i dnt think they are as stupid as my brothers :P

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 10/05/2005 9:58 AM  

  • very cute family. they are lucky to have you and you are lucky to have them. god bless you all mira's family!

    By Blogger Linda, at 10/05/2005 11:14 AM  

  • God bless u all,
    Nothing is like a loving and solid family.
    Yeah I wish if I had a sister.

    By Blogger Blogger, at 10/05/2005 1:39 PM  

  • 7ilwe hal introduction

    By Blogger x, at 10/05/2005 2:10 PM  

  • Well, am mira friend and i know her whole family..let me add you sth dear bloggers as if mira is the eldest still they all can beat her!!!
    and wow you should maria when she asks mature questions and we widely open up our eyes with no reply! and oh maher is my best man in the house i love his way when he sneaks for the car or act he is so cute so he can have it!!! and thaer!!! well i dont know mauch about him he is always away or in his bedroom but he has loud voice !!!!

    Love you mira
    Niss

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2005 2:43 PM  

  • linda thx :) God bless your family and they are lucky to have you as well :)
    Firas nothin is like a solid family and having a sister :P if you still have time try to nag :P
    Omar introduction ?/??? does this mean you expect more?:P
    Niso Ya thaer has a loud voice o maher is one of a kind :P but maria is the best ( dont tell anyone ) :P tc may God bless your family :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 10/05/2005 11:05 PM  

  • I nagged for a sis, I got you :)

    By Blogger Sinan, at 10/06/2005 2:02 AM  

  • well i know miramar since 19 yrs! so u can count me a member from her family and u can say um lucky 2 have such a family they r really gr8:-) if i want 2 add things i will write a blog:p looool!just wanna add sth abt Maher (shriki bil jam3a) that u cant understand a word while he is talking!! and of course u should c him when he naggs 2 get the car:p Thaer of course his loud voice and he keep on telling me u have 2 mins left:p u know what i mean! Maria my sweet litle girl u should c her when she begges someone 2 get sth(Plz,Plz...)!!!
    Well think thats enough! wala thaer oudros and bekafi hamaleh inta ou maher(ya sanfour)! God be with ur parents!!
    And god bless u all:-)tc.

    Ran.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/06/2005 3:58 AM  

  • Sinan :)no words can express how happy i am to have a brother like you :)
    Ran its 20 yrs babe :P God bless you and your family and ur an active part of my family as well ;)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 10/06/2005 8:56 AM  

  • Hey ash its been a while . Glad your back home safely :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 10/08/2005 3:46 AM  

  • I enjoyed reading this post so much!

    By Blogger Tololy, at 10/12/2005 10:40 PM  

  • Thx tololy ;) it was meant to be funny :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 10/13/2005 1:10 AM  

  • very nice and creative post indeed!! keep it up and God bless you... :) nothing is like family! Im really enjoying reading ur posts! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/23/2005 5:10 PM  

  • M!R CHK,

    I took a look at your post, this post,
    regarding Family .

    You are invited to place a link to
    your blog on our website for free. See:

    http://www.quickregister.net/infowizards


    We get over 18,000 visitors per day.
    Many are looking for Family
    related products and services.

    We have a specific category for Family .
    Your listing will be spidered by the search
    engines under Family . Our pages
    are made to be search engine friendly.
    We hope you take a moment to take
    advantage of this free advertising.

    Cheers,

    John

    http://www.quickregister.net
    Free Search Engine Submission Service.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/19/2005 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home