.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My graduation project

Since I didn't blog for a while now and I have good news so I told myself gurl blog it? I went to university today submitted my trainning papers and finally my proposal to take dunes club as my graduation project was accepted, after a small fight with the dean who thinks its way too good to be redesigned and I was arguing that only the landscape is good and I am sure I can do better interior wise ?
Yahoooo atleast this nightmare or deciding what to take as a final project is over? Don't worry I am not graduating this semster I have 14 criedt hours to finish this semester and 6 hours for graduation project left. I am so happy.
On second thoughts do you think the interior of dunes club is a challenge? Well I love challenges ?

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home