.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Between Sanity and Insanity

1. There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman. Before marriage and after marriage, but the question is does he understand that?

2. Never believe in 'love at first sight'. It's always best to take a second look. Isn't it??

3. Regular naps prevent old age... especially if you take them while driving :P

4. Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!?

5. I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash. how mean? :P

6. Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent. Unless you call sleeping a talent so you better sleep or you dont have any talents at all :p

7. Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without... but whatever you do, you'll regret it later or maybe you will just live with it ! i cant help but wondering which one is better :P

8. You can't buy love . . . but you pay heavily for it, even master cards can't afford it :P

9. Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me. I wonder if your in my place what would you do?

10. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.

11. Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway.

12. My husband and I will always compromise. He admit He's wrong and i will always agree. Ya it is fair :P

13. Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

14. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person :) atleast I believe it may work!

15. You're getting old when you enjoy remembering things more than doing them.

16. Real friends are the ones who survive transitions between address books.

17. Saving is the best thing. Especially when your parents have done it for you.

18. They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak!

19. Common sense is good to have, but never let it master you for then it might deprive you of the foolish things it's fun to do.

20. Marriage and love are purely matter of chemistry. That is why the wife treats her husband like toxic waste...

21. Have you ever saw a person that doesnt like bread much ?? ya ITS ME :p I wonder how sane is that ! what make it worse

22. The hardest words to say are those meaningful . You know what are they?
I Love you, Sorry and will you help me please ? So i just try my best to mean them?
or maybe it's just me ???

I wonder how sane i am :) or is it as once my friend told me "YOUR SANE IN AN INSANE WAY" I wonder????!!!

8 Comments:

  • haha that was funny very ironic
    did u write that?

    By Blogger Phantom of the Blog, at 8/06/2005 8:13 AM  

  • Ya nurhan i did but some are already known but i wrote them in a sarcastic way :P where have you been gurl btw?

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 8/06/2005 8:28 AM  

  • Huh? Interesting all I can say is poor men always accused of being sexist where the actual victim is them :P
    Just kidding funny post :D

    By Blogger Sinan, at 8/06/2005 8:24 PM  

  • Tolerant damascene welcome to my blog :)
    Sinan dont you think coz its part of the truth :P hehehe joking just meant it to be funny :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 8/07/2005 1:36 AM  

  • Good one, very funny...

    Out of curiosity...are you getting married soon or something? :D

    Just reading your last posts,you know it's all about Romance and love...what's the deal :D, please send me an invitation if something serious happens :D

    Nice Blog you have

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2005 4:31 PM  

  • Hahaha anonymous well i am not getting married at all i am still 20 but i guess u can say i am a bi of a romantic person :P well i would love to send you an invitation but sorry you forgot to write your name or email :P i am glad you like my blog ;) thx for the comment

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 8/08/2005 11:46 PM  

  • well i enjoyed them!

    i have been busy u know relaxing from school and work and doing chores

    By Blogger Phantom of the Blog, at 8/14/2005 9:18 AM  

  • Oh nurhan tc gurl and goodluck :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 8/14/2005 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home