.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Another tag for today

I got tagged by Sara to answer this!

1- What does Love mean to you?
Love is when your heart starts beating for a reason. Love a bond of mutual feelings of two soul mates. Its something you can't explain with words .

2- What does Marriage mean to you?
Marriage is bond which invert two persons to one and the best way to express love .

3- Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe it exists but if you where lucky to find it but there is attraction for sure.

4- How many children would you like?
I want 4 kids 2 gurls and 2 boys and i would be the happiest if i do it and my husband can afford it :P

5-If given the opportunity, what song would you sing for me on my wedding day?
Everything i do i do it for you ( Brayn Adams)

6- What is your favorite holiday destination?
Anywhere with the right company most probably my husband :P

7-What are three qualities you would look for in a man?
1, Loves me as i am( modest)
2, Mo7taram o eben nas
3, Educated but not a doctor to have some time for me :P

8- What are the three qualities and three bad habits that your think your wife should/shouldn't have?
Uhmmm... I'm not really looking for a wife at the moment. Once I do, I'll let you guys know. ( that was a copy and paste :P)

9-Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Probably, a good interior designer and a better mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home