.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The concert in Jerash

Yesterday we went to Jerash to attend the Palestine Youth Orchestra concert to watch hind playing her trumpet. No words can explain how I felt; it was amazing to hear the sound of music rise in between the stones of Jerash. There were a huge number of people present more than I ever expected and even the players were a good number more than 25 I guess. I was looking from where I was sitting at them where no microphones available and there were barely a small light beside each player for him to be able to read his notes it was amazing. Amazing how thousands of years ago the Romans were capable of building such place that not even one microphone is need and the sound was beautifully reaching every one of the audience.

I also was happy to meet Sinan ,who came especially to Jordan for one day to watch hind playing her trumpet. He is a great person, I really respect him and I thank blogging for giving me the chance to get introduced to this great personality. I finally thank hindo, you were great girl, enjoy your cyprus trip and I wish you the best of luck in your music career cause you are talented.

Dedicated to Hind and sinan :)

13 Comments:

  • I think people in old days were more intelligent than they are now, looks like evolution made us more stupid! Romans were smart, and pharoes were incredibly genius in building the pyramids that some people nowadays think some creatures from a different came to help them build it, that reflects how people are becoming more stupid!

    that was regarding just one comment u mentioned above, and good work Hind!

    By Blogger Hareega, at 8/28/2005 12:42 PM  

  • Miramar it was amazing sa7? i enjoyed it a lot i just love these things :-)hindoz u were amazing thx for ur invitation and enjoy ur trip ou gd luck sweety :-) Sinan nice 2 meet u, finaly i met u, mira and hind they always tell me abt u how gr8 u r thx 4 comin :P
    Ran.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/28/2005 1:50 PM  

  • congrats to Hind, and to you Mira for meeting Sinan. It must have been quite exciting

    By Blogger x, at 8/29/2005 11:17 AM  

  • Fuzzy its nice to miss a country :) its way different than missing anything else
    Hareega i totally agree and you said it nicely :)
    Ran Ya it was amazing :)
    Jordan spirt thats pretty weired but nice though ;)
    Omar we mentioned u twice :P

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 9/06/2005 7:42 AM  

  • hey I didn't notice that post before... You gotta see my face right now, it's all red and Kamel is making fun of me :P

    it was nice to meet you, hind and Rania, and Monday was great too.. You gotta come to Damascus now. 2 - 0

    By Blogger Sinan, at 9/07/2005 1:48 PM  

  • Hehehe sinan :P i will try my best ;) It was really nice meeting you :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 9/08/2005 12:02 AM  

  • First I'd like to thank you for checking in my little small space and leaving a comment there! :)
    Second, are you Nader's sister???!!
    Third, Jerash is a wonderful place indeed, I went there to see ra2es sharkasi and it was amazing indeed!
    Fourth, you're blog is amazing, keep it up girl :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2005 2:24 PM  

  • First I'd like to thank you for checking in my little small space and leaving a comment there! :)
    Second, are you Nader's sister???!!
    Third, Jerash is a wonderful place indeed, I went there to see ra2es sharkasi and it was amazing indeed!
    Fourth, you're blog is amazing, keep it up girl :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2005 2:24 PM  

  • Nadeen I am his second cousin :) jerash is amazing i agree . Thx your blog is nice as well :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 9/08/2005 2:41 PM  

  • Sinan told me how kind all of you were. and told me how Amman is getting more beautiful day by day.
    that made me think of visiting a neighbor country with nice people, better than visitng a neighbor country with racist people (Tr+Lb)

    By Blogger Amr Faham, at 9/12/2005 11:56 AM  

  • Amr i agree :) Your welcome 2 come with him next time ;)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 9/13/2005 11:40 AM  

  • thanks mira and ranya and akeeedd SINAN for comming you made my day all of u guys i love you all!!! thanks for every thing and mira girl to correct onething there was over 65 orchestra members!! inshalla next year we'll find it bigger!! i'm glad that now i'm a member in bothe jordanian and palestinian orchestras and i wish them both all the luck! the PYO orchestra showed every musician that even though how shitty their political situation is music is still alive there is still hope and it shows all that music never dies but it revives! inshalla in the comming years the PYO will be in palestine! i wish and i pray and i will hope!! thanks all

    By Blogger Hind Sabanekh, at 9/16/2005 4:37 PM  

  • Thx hindo ;)you played great ;)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 9/24/2005 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home