.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Friday, April 01, 2005

DREAMS

Do u know ur soul yet? are u goin 2 finally wake up and realize that there is so much more to you ? Open ur eyes and find yourslef. Be ur best by being who you truly are!

Dreams are not always what they seem...All symbols in a dream together can give accurate dream interpretation.

Every person that appears in a dream is supposed to represent an aspect of one's self and actually be about the other person at all,rather , it is a quality or characteristic about that person that your dream is focusing on, and how it applies to YOU.The other person in your dream is always mirroring something back to you about yourself. I remember reading smthn like that once ,But how does it apply 2 my case i donno?

I dont usually dream but i do sometimes (or i can remember i did dream sometimes).Today i waked up after dreaming about my grandfather(he died in the dream - plz God dont let it happen) i just dont get the point of the dream or y particularly this dream was one of the rare ones i could remember :( I know that unconsciousness plays a gr8 role but WHY WHY WHY?Why this ? Why now? Why grandpa?

7 Comments:

  • Oh don't worry I read a book long time ago about dreams interpretation and your grandpa death god forbid doesn't that's something bad will happen to him, in the contratry but I don't remember what is it anyway I'll have to search in my books to give you an accurate answer.

    By Blogger Sinan, at 4/01/2005 7:19 AM  

  • Well ya i remember reading smthn like that as well but i just dont get the dream?Thx anyways 4 trying 2 help :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/01/2005 7:22 AM  

  • wat a terrible dream!!Hey mirmar dont worry, they always say that if u dreamt abt sth. The opposite will happen, but I don’t know how true is it!! and as I read once in a magazine that if u r thinking abt sth. Be4 sleeping u dream abt it, and also if u want sth. U dream abt it 2 ;4 example if u r hungry u dream abt food !!lol
    once i was studing math and there was a question that I couldn’t solve and i spent all day thinking, but in the end I gave up and went 2 sleep, during my sleep I dreamt abt the solution, I woke up and wrote the solution and went 2 sleep again in the morning I check the solution and it was totally right!!!! loooooool
    So hope everything will be ok sweety and nth. Happens. dont worry Tc.
    Ran.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/01/2005 11:35 AM  

  • Thx sweety ya i guess ur right maybe i was thinking last night about him coz 2day is frieday and i go c him every friday maybe thats y? :)but 2day i didnt go c him :(

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/01/2005 11:39 AM  

  • Hey Mira,
    I have Freud's interpretation of dreams in pdf.. want it?

    By Blogger x, at 4/01/2005 3:13 PM  

  • It is believed that the person who dies in the dream is going to have a long life.....this is a belief in my country

    Cheers,
    Salahedin.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/01/2005 6:18 PM  

  • Thx Omar 4 the offer ;) i will try 2 search 4 the interpretation :)
    Ya salahedin i guess it is believed here as well :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/01/2005 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home