.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Me , myself and I

Inspired by subzero and everyone else :)

To be short, I am a simple person but unpredictable (u can say moody). Well naïve is a word that ppl usually use 2 describe me 2 a level that my friends feel they need 2 protect, warn and advise me (I am not sure y?). I am a crazy person and crazy driver as well that I had once 2 almost beg a policeman not 2 take my license coz I was moving almost double the road speed so he charged me 15JD’s only  ( Btw he had to check the license twice coz I don’t look like someone who can drive like Eman once mentioned).

I can be shy when I 1st meet someone but soon after we talk I get over that, but at 1st I am shy in a way u might think I am arrogant don’t ask me how it’s most ppl 1st impression about me??? But never continued believing that, coz I am so far from being arrogant, I may be moody and u can’t know wat I am thinking like I can be so sweet and so rude in the same conversation, but no one can say arrogant. It’s just that I don’t think b4 I talk (spontaneous) and I am so honest sometimes. I am a sensitive person who cries easily and mostly on silly things and I get mad as fast as u can light a flame but I have a good heart that can 4give easily 2 the level that sometimes ppl can use that .I admit I can act childish sometimes and my friends always tell me I do :p

As Roba said,she is lost,but i guess this word is created 2 describe me lol. I am not the kind that notice everything unless I need 2 , and I 4gt easily and I am always like remind me with this, remind me with that and my friends always complain r we ur reminder or wat? :p

I don’t trust ppl easily but they do 4 some reason and I have many close friends males and females( but i trust my instinct). I can’t keep my secrets on my friends 4 long,but I can keep their secrets for years. Its like I can be an open page sometimes and u can tell there is smthn wrong with me .

Finally this is me, I am not perfect, but at the end its how I am 

Maybe I 4got smthn so if u know me well u can add it lol :p

11 Comments:

  • Even though I don't know you very well but I guess you put your friends into ease.. Am I right??

    By Blogger Sinan, at 3/27/2005 3:47 PM  

  • Wat do u exactly mean by into ease?

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/27/2005 9:54 PM  

  • would it me (im)-pertinent to add that you do not like politics and history ;-)

    BTW, Why should I refuse myself a nice feel-goo(d)errr...(f) blog just because I like history and u don't.

    I just meant to introduce myself by means of that response...not impose my ideas (GAWD.....I just suck when it comes to imposing my ideas, they are just too good most of the time ROTFL). I still have a my bit on LOVE-blog... that will come later..

    Hv a gr8 day.

    Cheers,
    Salahedin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/27/2005 11:37 PM  

  • wow, r u talking about me?!!!!!!!!!i always go to amman , so this time i think i've to meet u there, and i bet we wont have fun the 1st time since we both feel shy and look arrogant!

    By Blogger Ghalia, at 3/28/2005 2:19 AM  

  • hey that's nice, i think now that you won't have to write to mush about yourself in your reply ;)
    and i feel like i wrote nothing about myself...

    By Blogger Amr Faham, at 3/28/2005 2:41 AM  

  • Umm at ease I guess that's mean you make your friends feel confortable when they are with you.

    By Blogger Sinan, at 3/28/2005 7:59 AM  

  • Salahedin Well i dont hate histpry nor politics its more like "i dont like them " lol :p But i like ur ideas and i am glad ur reading my blog :)

    Ghalia i would really love 2 meet u and i guess we will manage 2 even enjoy the 1st time :)Gemini and gemini remember lol

    Amr at 1st i didnt know wt ur talking about , but after checking my mail i did :) well u can send another one telling me more if u want lol:)

    Eman that was sooo sweet of u 2 say and u seem 2 be a gr8 person as well :)

    Sinan maybe ur right i will have 2 ask my friends about that :)But i guess i do :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/28/2005 9:06 AM  

  • The One and Only :)

    By Blogger My love story, at 3/28/2005 3:53 PM  

  • The one and only MIR@CHK@ :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/28/2005 4:01 PM  

  • hi mira!
    funny blog!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/02/2005 2:28 PM  

  • hi adib welcome 2 my blog :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/04/2005 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home