.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I just want me back!!!!

Hmmmmm i donno wats exactly wrong with me ? i am not me anymore? i am passing through a hard phase , i have lots of work 2 do. not sleeping 4 more than 4 hours a day, soooooooo tired ,sooooooo nervous and soooo stupid. So nervous and not in the mood i practically fight with everyone now on silly things, like the other day i had a big fight with one of my close friends and things doesnt seem 2 ever goin back 2 normal again even after i said i am sorry and i feel so unbelievably bad about it. Stupid ya stupid i just did some stupid mistakes in my project, like the other day i was designing the offices layout at 2am i started 2 make the WC layout i was thinking that i dont wanna increase the bathroom numbers i 'd rather have good sized WC section than having many small ones, i was sooooooooo stupid that i even 4got that there is woman WC and another one 4 men. Oh God i cant imagine anything more stupid :(
I just donno wat 2 say except nthn is goin my way. I am losing weight like crazy i am nearly invisible now , i almost work all day and when i am not working 4 sure i am fighting with someone about a silly thing. I just hate my new self and i want the sweet mira back and i just want 2 sleep.

Dedicated 2 my special friend will u ever believe i am sorry :(

10 Comments:

  • I'm sorry to hear that your going thru tough time! But remember this,
    " Neither Good time or bad time last forever"

    Hang in there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2005 11:35 PM  

  • Oh thx mo 4 ur comment :) ya its true i just want 2 wake up from this nightmare and i wish it would be soon :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/25/2005 12:42 AM  

  • Oh eman thx alot i will have 2 consider that though i know i cant coz a min lazyness may mean staying up all night :( i know its like a cycle everything affect everything now i cant even find a nice design coz the design reflects the state of the designer and i feel terrible. Thx eman i really feel better now ue so sweet :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/25/2005 1:34 AM  

  • oh I'm not sure I'm in the right place to give any sort of advice in your problem I just feel the same way about myself lately.

    By Blogger Sinan, at 3/25/2005 3:44 AM  

  • Oh sinan i just hope things will get better 4 both soon :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/25/2005 5:11 AM  

  • Mira, you're back to blogging! I had no idea. i really hope you feel better soon.

    By Blogger Roba, at 3/25/2005 8:00 AM  

  • I also hope things will get better for u both, maybe a little of change will help, or try to do something u like, listen to music while designing may help u too, I actually don’t know what to tell u but I thought I have just to share u these miserable moments, I know from my self as a Gemini, we looks careless but deep inside we have a big sense of responsibility…. Mira we just want u back:)

    By Blogger Ghalia, at 3/25/2005 8:08 AM  

  • Hey roba well ya i am back :) i felt i need smthn new in my life maybe blogging and talking can be a relief :) thx alot

    Ghalia thx 4 the nice comment i really hope things will change and yes ur right about us gemini thing :) atladt someone can understand me lol hehehe tc

    Thx all 4 trying 2 help :) u r really sweet:)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/25/2005 9:46 AM  

  • hey mirmar, i agree with eman , do sth., change this stupid routine! and just relax and dont thing of anything and the idea will come over and say hey here i am plz do me!!loool and plzzzzzzz eat ra7 t5tafi!! lool
    hope everything will be ok soon
    wish u all the best. Gd luck sweety :-) tc.
    Ran.(rania)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/27/2005 1:53 AM  

  • loooooool Ran u know i am eating much better but i donno where it goes lol :) thx sweety i wish u the best of luck as well :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/27/2005 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home