.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

One funny but weired uni day

Well today was so funny in a strange way. I will just tell u what happened. I waked up late in the morning coz I was so sleepy last night so by mistake I set the alarm 2 ring at 7:55pm instead of 7:55am .After 5 minutes of trying 2 wake up and some thinking whether 2 go or not I just changed my cloths and was about 2 leave but I found out I am 15 minutes late the professor will not allow me 2 enter class and I didn’t feel like going specially that after this lecture I have 2 hours break and then another silly lecture . So I just backed off and called my friend and told her I am not going 2 university 2day she said: no come I will tell him your on the way and u just invent something and he will let u enter class don’t be lazy and come .Ok I said and harried 2 university I entered late and he didn’t say anything.

The 1st lecture was over and I went out with my friends 4 the break the 1st hour of the break was over and my best friend had 2 leave with her bf and they r coming back later coz their lecture is at 2:00 but mine is at 12:00 so I had 2 stay. I called my other friend and I went 2 a café (Spot) in front of the uni. I spent the next hour eating and chit chats then when it was about 2 be the time 4 the lecture 2 start I asked my friend if she want to attend the lecture she hesitated and said maybe not I don’t feel like attending I told her well 4 me I didn’t stay 2 hours doing nothing just 2 change my mind on the last sec. After some thinking she said lets go attend (we were a bit late btw). As we were leaving the place and I was about 2 open the door 2 exit when one waiter put his hand on the door trying 2 open it so I stopped but it was like I was about 2 bump into the glass door don’t ask me how (maybe coz it took him 4ever 2 remember he was trying 2 open the door):p

Anyways here comes the fun part that was the introduction lol  I went 2 my car it was between 2 so close cars my friend couldn’t enter from the door and stayed outside directing me to move the car out. Anyways I succeeded by moving the car from between the 2 cars but the problem was that there was another car in the back so close 2 my car so I was stuck lol  again and again all I did failed( we r more late on the lecture). Then suddenly a nice good-looking man came on his white horse and saved us lol (back 2 reality a man came and he was kind enough and moved the car well not easily but he was good lol  :P me and my friend just laughed at the situation lol we are 10 minutes late by now and we didn’t even consider not going we just went 2 the lecture knowing that this professor is good. I well I just knocked the door and entered to class and was surprised that the prof 4 the 1st time in his life he was a bit angry and he somehow was asking me why are you late ? well I didn’t say a word 4 a min and I guess I blushed knowing all the students are looking at how ridiculous I look and what I was expecting 2 enter a lecture 10 minutes late? then I suddenly gained all my courage back and said I am sorry 4 being late and smiled ( I don’t care what anyone thinks I have 2 enter this class I stayed 2 hours 4 it )then the prof allowed us 2 enter and said don’t repeat it again. I couldnt resist a laugh or maybe a smile while I was finding my place.

Anyways after 2 minutes of lectures about don’t come late again one guy sitting in front of my friend turned suddenly 2 her and asked her do u have a perfume ? She found it weired 4 a man 2 ask her do u have a perfume what will he do with a girls perfume and she smiled a big smile and the guy sitting beside her also laughed . Then suddenly the prof lost his mind and came quickly almost running to their seats and said go out 2 her and the one beside her. It was funny coz this prof can never look angry and he moves in a weired way and while he talks u can’t find one muscle (or part) not moving in his body. Back to the story they went out , many funny things happened in the lecture so as always we started the real lecture at 12:25 nearly after half the lecture was wasted not that I care well it has nthn 2 do with my major ( logic and scientific thinking) so y would I care ? anyways the lecture was over and I didn’t hear anything as usual he just talk very fast that I cant follow his Arabic and he is the kind that i personally concentrate on how he is moving more than wat he was saying coz 2 me IT DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE.

Lecture was over and we went outside I found my friend waiting 4 me or I thought so coz I have 2 take her home but the main reason was that she wanted 2 talk 2 the prof . I was in a hurry I wanted 2 go home 2 cook 4 my poor kids (I mean brothers +sister) and my father. But she had 2 talk 2 the prof and told me Mira plz come with me. So I had 2 go with her and the guy sitting beside her from the 3rd floor to the 8th floor 2 the professor’s office. Well we went 2 him they entered 2 the office I was standing outside hearing them telling him the story and the prof looked at me from time 2 time so I just moved a bit away from the door and then just move back again 2 c them lol. After they are done talking 2 him they came out but surprisingly the prof was calling me not with my name he just called me and asked y r u standing outside wat do u want? I said I was waiting 4 them sorry. He was smiling now and told me come inside I felt it’s weired but I just entered he was asking me do I teach u ( I found it even more weired do 2 the fact that he was angry with me an hour ago 4 entering late , and each lecture he ask me wats ur name? and wat do u study?then he asks me a question about the lecture but I never answered lol I was always lucky that someone else answer the question before I do ! good 4 me coz I don’t really listen 2 his lecture its not the kind that attract my attention ) anyways I entered his office alone this time my friend stayed out waiting 4 me and I answered the prof yes I am in ur lecture ?! He said sit down do u want 2 drink coffee tea or smthn he was smiling and happy I politely said no thx I have 2 go. Here my friend said plz professor don’t count me absent and I said plz prof its not a big deal he said no. Anyway I said ok bye he said ok bye and I left. As soon as I left the three of us burst into laughing.

We reached the parking and on the way 2 my car we were laughing at wat happened and the way the prof was acting. We heard a sound of a cat so we stopped and looked around trying 2 find it then we heard to guys in a car beside us telling us maybe we got a cat in the engine of the car?? We stayed and helped them take the cat out it was a lil cute cat she was afraid and shaking (who cares about food or lunch) after we felt the cat was safe we went 2 my car and my uni day was over lol . It was a nice day that I will never 4gt 

14 Comments:

  • How many students is in your section so the prof can't at least remember the faces??
    In my uni the maximum number allowded is 30, but my profs had never found a difficulty to remember my name, may be because of my unsual name, or may be cause I glare at them when I am interested or soundly sleeping in the corner of the class when I an not.

    By Blogger Sinan, at 3/31/2005 2:40 PM  

  • well i the interior design lecture max 20 students but this subject was 4 uni so 64 students i guess :) but he was joking sure he remember me but he ws fooling around

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/31/2005 3:01 PM  

  • What I am interested in knowing is what your friend did with her boyfriend for five hours...

    hmmmm....

    tsk, tsk, tsk

    By Blogger La Pax Ciega, at 3/31/2005 4:17 PM  

  • there was a cat in your engine?
    is it common that if you are late to class the prof. wont let you enter? i found that very odd. i mean i understand if it happens during an exam but just for regular classes. i guess im so used to classes being so causal. here man people come late, the professor comes late, people get up to go get chinese food (yes they do) and come back and eat it during class, etc. very casual.

    By Blogger Linda, at 3/31/2005 6:30 PM  

  • there was a cat in your engine?
    is it common that if you are late to class the prof. wont let you enter? i found that very odd. i mean i understand if it happens during an exam but just for regular classes. i guess im so used to classes being so causal. here man people come late, the professor comes late, people get up to go get chinese food (yes they do) and come back and eat it during class, etc. very casual.

    By Blogger Linda, at 3/31/2005 6:31 PM  

  • Well metal i guess they were wondering wat u will think they are doin? :P

    Ya linda there was a lil cat a white one but she came out gray :) but i personally dont like 2 get so close i get afraid.
    well linda its a rule if ur late 5 mins sometimes they will understand (we r a private uni)after 5 mins they dont allow u! so hat was the funny part that i wasnt ready not 2 enter class and i did well i wasted a whole day 4 this class and i am already 3 times absent in this class coz its soo boring so i didnt want 2 be counted absent i wanna leave 4 later when i really need them :) that was the funny part lol :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/31/2005 10:29 PM  

  • lol i was there with mira and yess it was such a wiered day and i am the one who got cicked lol...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/01/2005 4:50 AM  

  • Hey nis yes u were the one kicked in that weired day :P next time i guess i will be the one :P

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/01/2005 4:53 AM  

  • u didnt tell us what did u cook?

    By Blogger Ghalia, at 4/01/2005 11:37 AM  

  • Hehehe i came late 2 find that my did told the maid 2 make some french fries :)loool

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/01/2005 11:44 AM  

  • but i was about 2 make fasolya (beans):p

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/01/2005 11:46 AM  

  • i don't have to come at time in my college in Syria... i always come late, and the only time i came on time,, my friends invited me for a hot choclate dring, with many zalghootas..
    i made a teacher, a very proud teacher that came from the us and concider himself a typical one, i made him letting me enter the clss whenevr i want.. because he got tired of me!!

    By Blogger Amr Faham, at 4/01/2005 2:50 PM  

  • Hehehe Amr i wish i was in ur uni :) well i sometimes attend lectures coz if i am absent 5 lectures i fail the subject :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/01/2005 10:01 PM  

  • Hello ! It was such a huge pleasure to visit this personal blog and in particularly to read this blog article. Will you be so nice and provide an answer to my question. What do you think about guest blogging?

    By Anonymous YourMystery Blog, at 10/24/2012 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home