.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In love with my project

I was working on my graduation project when I felt tired ,coz I am sick, I went to bed for a while. When I closed my eyes I couldn't help but imagining myself walking into the project with all the details, colors , furniture and everything. It felt so real and I was like wow I did all I created all that beauty? Then suddenly I felt I am in love with my project with every single detail. There is just this bond between me and the design I felt it reflects me all over the way. Each line and curve shows my sensitivity and each line just fit there to complete a big picture , the picture of my life. I really believe this project is part of me and PART OF MY WORLD (my blog name).

I wont spoil the project by posting pictures now. I would post them all later when its complete and fully rendered :)
Wish me luck

11 Comments:

  • Luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck , luck !!
    Bekafo hadool el luckat wella bedek kaman :)
    CheeerZ!

    By Blogger Dar, at 5/03/2006 6:29 AM  

  • Good luck and all that stuff! I'm sure it'll be marvellous!

    By Blogger Betqa, at 5/03/2006 12:46 PM  

  • I envey you, I wish I could have felt like that about mine :)
    best of luck and I am sure it will be great, it is got to be if you feel like that about it.

    By Blogger KeKo, at 5/03/2006 4:01 PM  

  • good luck :)
    u ya3tiki el3afieh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 1:27 AM  

  • Thx guys good luck to you all :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 5/04/2006 6:04 AM  

  • i know what's your project

    http://www.blairwitch.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/04/2006 2:55 PM  

  • Hareega Exactly :P

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 5/04/2006 11:19 PM  

  • heeeeeeey mira Good luck sweety i knw t3bti 3lyeih kteer o inshalla u'll get gr8 marks and im sure u can do it sweety. o hope to see ur project soon
    GOOD LUCK
    Angel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2006 12:44 PM  

  • Thx angel but do u know me?

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 5/09/2006 1:59 PM  

  • Hi Mira,

    Nice blog..check mine and leave comments, Salam!

    www.arabia-online.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Mahamad A. Alfakih, at 5/21/2006 4:19 PM  

  • Its really great to have this feeling when thinking about your project and your specialization...
    We are waiting to see your great work :-)

    Good Luck.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/28/2006 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home