.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Friday, March 24, 2006

Witchy witch

I was sitting with my friends trying to work on our graduation project design. Then suddenly my friend nis who went to drink water made a sign and told me to come , I was surprised why she called me ? When I reached her I looked where she is looking to find a beautiful tent in the dark and some lights are coming from under.well I went to check it it was empty nobody was there instead I found a side lamp inadittion to papers and crayons . I knew my sister and her friend made it from the first sec I set my eyes on the tent . But was surprised she is not inside??


I went upstairs and found her wearing this Halloween outfit . I couldn't help but to take some pics. Pictures that reminded me of the old days when i was a kid, and used to do the same things .
My witchy baby sister

My beggar sister and witchy friend

11 Comments:

  • Hahaha i like the jordanian version of witches , h3 look at her broom , and to that 7atah :) Nice
    CheeerZ!

    By Blogger Dar, at 3/24/2006 5:04 AM  

  • ma alazha...ta32eeeeed

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2006 5:09 AM  

  • h3h3h3,,,, thats cool... does she talk like a witch?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2006 8:30 AM  

  • oh is it halloween already!?
    lazizeen..i guess it's fun to have younger siblings ;/

    By Blogger Fadi, at 3/24/2006 11:04 AM  

  • I like the costumes, and definitely the tent.

    By Blogger Tololy, at 3/24/2006 1:12 PM  

  • Dar well i didnt find anything else to cover her head .
    Hexagonal welcome to my blog glad you like it :)
    Abu 7amarneh yes she does :P
    Fadi my sister is my gift from God i love her so much :)
    Tololy i am very happy you like them as well :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/24/2006 1:20 PM  

  • Yaaaay! 3anjad it's fun!!and your sister is so sweet :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2006 2:16 PM  

  • the tent reminds me of "the sixth sense"
    did your sister tell you that she sees dead people??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/24/2006 4:27 PM  

  • Hareega well she doesnt see dead people :P but it reminds me of the old days when i used 2 make similar tents with m cousins :P
    Salam i am sure she will :) alla y5alelek yaha ;)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/25/2006 12:00 AM  

  • coooooool :) you have a samrt sister :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/26/2006 12:45 AM  

  • Wedad Ya she is so smart :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/26/2006 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home