.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Sunday, March 05, 2006

My last semester

This is my last semester at university and its one of the best semesters I ever had. Its more like "madraset il moshagebeen" . We work and have fun at the same time, we created a board for class pictures that we take of the special moments of this semester. I am both happy and sad , I don't really feel like graduating cause I am actually enjoying my time with my class mates and everybody here at uni. I will just never forget these days and trying to enjoy them to the max.

The pictures board with our pictures and some writings beside each picture.

The paper ball we play with during class not only the break

The T-square is used as a baseball racket .

This is the punishment of nisreen , waleed wants to
1- break her fingers
2- break her left leg
.
.
. And so on...
In this picture waleed interrupted nisreen and the assistant lina while discussing nisreen's project just to read them the list of punishments that he decided to perform on nis ( poor gurl).




My working station , laptop ,papers , bag, ruler and water .

Mira's diagram on the board after i explained what it means using the T- square ruler

Top view from the window, not as crowded as Jordan university :D

15 Comments:

  • mbroook.... get ready for real life ;)

    lool,, and yes try to stay a student as much as you can

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 12:56 AM  

  • Enjoy your time there :)
    coz really you will miss these days

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 2:45 AM  

  • try to enjoy it as much as you can mira, I was there just few months ago and I know you'll miss it. Good Luck! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 2:48 AM  

  • though i didnt went through this experience except in my high school , but i am sure that it is really hard , and u r going to miss it , so u neeed to enjoy yr time , and take picture as much as u can ...............
    CheeerZ!

    By Blogger Dar, at 3/06/2006 5:08 AM  

  • Mira' at last' Poor lina' send her all my support'hehehe
    OMg>> is it a real diagram?!lol
    And come-on y?? doctors cant fit wifes??!

    By Blogger Yabco, at 3/06/2006 7:20 AM  

  • Thx everyone i will try to enjoy my time to the max :)
    yabco its not a real diagram :P its just that we r bored of the traditional ones :P
    And come-on y?? doctors cant fit wifes??! ???? what do u mean i dont get it?

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/06/2006 7:42 AM  

  • it was nice anywayz'
    ive got ur point, "mrs:Cant sacrifice anymore"'lol kiddin tab3an
    And enjoy ur time there' Yalla 3ashan to catch 'tartoushet tnx'from u :p

    By Blogger Yabco, at 3/06/2006 7:59 AM  

  • this is my last semester as well..
    hmm..I'm a bit sad about it..I'm not going to see my friends as much as before..
    c'est la vie!
    anyways..Good luck!

    By Blogger Fadi, at 3/06/2006 8:47 AM  

  • best of luck Mira.. and don't be too sad, just keep in touch with all your friends when you graduate and all will be well :)

    By Blogger x, at 3/06/2006 9:13 AM  

  • yabco ma baza3lak thx :P
    Fadi if they were good friends you would c them :) dont worry ;)
    Omar i am sure i will ;) thx

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/06/2006 10:30 AM  

  • Great Post and nice pictures.
    I guess things will never be the same again after univ. , so enjoy it to the extremes.

    By Blogger My love story, at 3/06/2006 11:05 PM  

  • Thx Nader dont worry i will enjoy it to the max :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/07/2006 6:24 AM  

  • Congratulations!
    Wish you best of luck.

    Poor Nisreen, why you are punishing her so brutally like this?

    By Blogger Blogger, at 3/07/2006 2:19 PM  

  • Firas i agree ya poor gurl ;)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 3/08/2006 12:04 AM  

  • great girl :) your blog and your post reminded me of UNI ahhh i miss it :( we did had so much fun

    By Blogger Lilly, at 3/14/2006 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home