.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My project (part 1 )




This is part of my university project actually a very small part of it. This project is about an "Islamic culture centre for youth" so automatically the style has to be islamic ( BTW its so hard).
I really miss blogging and checking blogs but i really dont have much time.
Just wanna ask you guys your opinion of the design and the colours. Especially the colours coz i am not sure if its better on beige or on green (second or third pic).
Btw as you can see the design is not complete and its not fully coloured as you can see some white areas .
Plz i would be really waiting for your comments and thx alot.
BTW zoom for details.
My other projects click here
and here

10 Comments:

  • Ya3teeky il 3afieh, very interesting. I would go for the green. It took me a while to figure that that was a chair! let us know how things proceed.

    By Blogger Sabri Hakim, at 11/30/2005 12:28 PM  

  • I agree with Sabri, green looks better. Good job so far :)

    By Blogger x, at 11/30/2005 12:36 PM  

  • I prefare beige 4 me :P

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 11/30/2005 2:34 PM  

  • Salam welcome to my blog When i am done with the plan i will post it :) i study interior design :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 12/01/2005 12:17 AM  

  • they're both nice but i like the green

    By Blogger Phantom of the Blog, at 12/02/2005 7:47 AM  

  • Norhan thx alot :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 12/03/2005 7:02 AM  

  • You already know what ill choose..the golden one (beige)..good job :)

    By Blogger Fadi N., at 12/03/2005 7:30 AM  

  • Both are nice, I'd go with green.

    I've always been a fan of "continuous" patterns, where it's not clear at first sight where the pattern repeats itself.

    http://home.earthlink.net/~lazarski/home/detail.jpg

    http://www.historywiz.com/images/middle-east/arabesquetiles.jpg

    I would use something similar in around the arch.

    Just though you might want an opinion, it DOES look great as it is.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/16/2005 2:58 AM  

  • Well i finally used the beige actually another one not the one of the picutre. sorry guys :P
    Samir thx for the links :) the second one didnt open with me though :) tc

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 12/17/2005 4:42 AM  

  • Green.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/28/2005 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home