.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Monday, November 07, 2005

Tagged

Have been tagged by roba to answer this tag

Seven things I plan to do:
1- To have the chance to go masters.
2- To finish my graduation project beautifully.
3- To travel around the world or at least part of it.
4- To gain some weight and go to the gym.
5- Dance salsa again.
6- Professional Maya software although I stopped practicing since a long time
7- To sleep early today.

Seven things I can do:
1- Sleep Wednesday and Monday in the last lecture which end up at 4:30
2- Be creative
3- Cook and specially make sweets like Twix cake and brownies
4- Work and chat in the same time
5- Think about many things but not concentrating on any
6- Stay a whole night looking at the moon
7- Coordinate colors

Seven things I can't do:
1- Clean the house ( can't live without a maid)
2- Stay indoors for long
3- Memorize numbers and stuff
4- Can't be sane for long i have to do something crazy every while
5- Can't stop hitting people as a joke
6- Can't wake up late not even Fridays
7- Can't hide my anger

Seven things I say most often:
1- Badrobak hala2
2- Toz
3- Nevermind
4- I donno
5- Zh2et
6- Yeeeeee jad btehki
7- Dr ra3ed sucks

And i am tagging Fadi nunu, Nader , Abeer and tololy

1 Comments:

  • That was pleasant, Mira. Thanks for tagging me, do not think I am ignoring the tag, I will post an entry about it soon :)

    I liked point 4 of the things you can't do. I can't do that either.

    By Blogger Tololy, at 11/16/2005 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home