.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Baby face

Oh...Pairah says:
when I saw u, I thought you with 7th Grade
Oh...Pairah says:
u`ve a baby face
........ says:
i would like 2 take it as a compliment
Oh...Pairah says:
sure


This is a typical conversation , I just donno why people cant see me as 20 years old. They even usually ask me the typical question "Aya saf inti habebti " and i am always like " Ana bil jam3a ra7 at5araj hada il fasil" with a smile and a little strange feeling inside. I just donno whether its a good thing or a bad thing? I donno if I like it or not ? I just know its much better than when I was told once in my whole life that I look older than 20 yrs and it kept me wondering for 2 days why ? And that was the only time i felt looking younger doesn't hurt as much as it hurted when told i am older.
At the end of the day i like the way i am coz it makes me ME!!!!! The low voice, the childish acts like the hitting when i don't like something a person said or when i am joking(I even almost hitted my prof at uni once). Me forgetting stuff . Me being sensitive . Me being fde7a sometimes. Me laughing .Me crying . All these things makes me "Me", makes me "Mira" not anyone else.

13 Comments:

  • I totally understand. I have been teaching at the same school for almost 10 years now and I still often get mistaken for a student. It was much worse my first year there when not all of my coworkers knew me yet and would start lecturing me about how pupils aren't allowed in the staff room. Sometimes it's nice... Sometimes it's annoying. I find it annoying when going to a club or buying cigarettes and the person at the cash (who is usually about 10 years younger for me) asks for my id card to prove I'm over 18... I'm almost 33! Hello?!! If they look closely they should be able to see the wrinkles, what have you... Part of it could me my height (or lack thereof, I'm only 158cm).
    Another thing about it that I find annoying is that automatically some people choose not to take me seriously because they assume I'm much younger and therefore could not possibly know what I'm talking about...
    I'll probably find it less annoying when I'm 50...

    By Blogger Betqa, at 4/18/2006 9:56 AM  

  • Mira , LOL :)
    CheeerZ!

    By Blogger Dar, at 4/18/2006 12:30 PM  

  • A7la Face :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/18/2006 1:37 PM  

  • Mira, enjoy it! You are blessed with a lovely face, may it ever reflect the joy of the Lord and youth!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/18/2006 10:05 PM  

  • betqa welcome to the club :)
    Dar i am glad it made u laugh .
    Anonymous thx but i am not
    Shilpa thx for telling me :)
    Kinzi Thx alot and i hope it will ;)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/19/2006 1:24 AM  

  • hey you are a great person and lucky you for ur face and what you feel here ;)
    Iam 26 and people think that iam 20-21 maybe 18 sometimes... enjoy it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/19/2006 2:54 AM  

  • enjoy it ya benti... im 23,,, about to be 24 but i look minimum 29-30 :(

    this is annoying,, this is bad,, :'(

    women pay thousands to get what you have :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/20/2006 1:01 AM  

  • heheh..well..people usually ask me: what grade r u in? 10th, 11th, tawjihi?
    with a smile I say: actually i'm in college..
    they insist: oh really! freshman?
    me: no..graduate ;)

    i doesnt bother me..think of it this way..
    you are 40 years old while people think your are 30..we've got to be grateful! ;D

    By Blogger Fadi, at 4/20/2006 1:08 AM  

  • i go through this also, when i tell people my real age they go like huuuuuh !!!!! they won't believe it, when i try to wear heels to have the adulty look, i look like some little girl who's wearing her mom's shoes :P
    but i think it's a bless what we have, so i started enjoying it ;)

    By Blogger ghaloosh, at 4/20/2006 2:15 AM  

  • Thx Guys i am glad i am not the only one who looks younger :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/21/2006 3:42 AM  

  • I second u abu 7amarnaeh "women pay thousands to get what you have :P" that what I was talking about

    lol

    By Blogger Opairah, at 4/21/2006 4:44 AM  

  • Miraaa ur just gr8 like this hehe so enjoy it and keep like that and dont change ;)

    By Blogger Sweet Scorpio, at 4/22/2006 3:27 AM  

  • LOL. ok. i know the feeling. but why dont you take it the opposite way. they are retarded for not knowing the difference. they are the ones with problems.. they are so old that they lost touch with all forms of youth. HERE is the propper perspective... ASK an 18 year old how old they think you are. they will know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/23/2006 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home