.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Saturday, June 18, 2005

My first day at work ( training)

Oops I got a message "Mira wake up" from my friend Nisreen, I replied with my closed eyes "Kaman shwai" and slept for another 5 mins to wake up on the alarm screaming wake up girl. I WANT TO SLEEP I told myself its still 7:50 I have to be at work 8:30 sleep another 5 mins but I found myself moving out of bed trying to wake up and get ready. I was there on time but had to wait for nisreen to come to enter together. Anyways we entered at last both with sleepy eyes to find out that the boss didn’t come yet and we have to wait for him to tell us what to do. Well we waited for a while but instead of coming he called his secretary and told her what to do with us. Well after a while another lady came and talked to us about he project showed us the plans after she did she was like there are magazines there choose the furniture???????
We were like WHAT how come we can't start from the middle???????? We have to do some research first???/?? Then draw a plan of the furniture then decide what the materials are, the form and type????? And she said there is no access to the internet we can't do online search and we have to wait for Mr Safwan to get access of the books in his library and the one responsible for the interior is abroad so we have to wait. Well we were a bit mad after all this and surprised but still we took a look at some stuff waiting for Mr safwan to come.

Finally Mr safwan came we went to him object and to tell him that there is a lack of data but he was so nice and didn’t give us the chance .He gave us books and showed us the exterior animated on 3Dstudio max told us the theme of the hotel we must design " Holiday in dead sea". After that we went happily to start our work we did a fine so far for the first day and the sleepy eyes and silly mood we were in. We have only half an hour lunch beak so we went to Nisreen's grandparents as it is few meters away. After that we went back to continue our work. In general it wasn’t a bad experience but I can't judge from the first day .

10 Comments:

  • hey its cool to start training, keep up the good work

    By Blogger Madi, at 6/18/2005 1:53 PM  

  • congrats :) by the way, i'm gonna build a small office, 3ashan tsa3deeny bel interior design :P

    Ammar

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/18/2005 4:51 PM  

  • good luck in work, the first day always sticks to ur mind and the remainings days will all look alike lol
    btw how the hell do you chnage those freakin Links on the right side ?? any hint?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/18/2005 4:59 PM  

  • shoot is there a way to edit my post? what if i've made a lot of mistakes in my post can't i edit it ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/18/2005 5:02 PM  

  • hahahaha, well I can imagine !!!!
    My God I hate architects, but hey listen Safwan is really good architect. But he's not online, and "who's not online he's not in business" Gates.

    Keep up the good work, and try to change some mentality :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/18/2005 10:34 PM  

  • Good luck Mira, and keep the work stories coming :)

    By Blogger Dina, at 6/19/2005 7:50 AM  

  • Jad thx alot i will try my best:)
    Ammar I am always ready to help my pleasure :) Thx alot my friend;)
    Hareega Thx and welcome to my blog :)well hareega i guess Part of my world is the form.Use www.blogger.com to edit the posts :)
    Asfour well he has a point cause he has a network if he gets a virus all computers would be infected so he will lose all his work :( i guess he passed through his once sar 2ndo 32deh :P
    Thx dina ur so sweet :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 6/19/2005 10:22 AM  

  • Oops it took it as a link??? i donno how to tell u the real form then :s

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 6/19/2005 10:26 AM  

  • good luck with the training, bas seems like mesh 3arfeen rashom men ijrehom 3endkom bil office :s

    Mona
    http://sentiments.blog-city.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/28/2005 1:32 PM  

  • Best of Luck...
    I hope u'll enjoy ur work.Interior design , that's intersting.

    My room needs some good interior designing...I still can't find my wallet that I've lost 3 months ago, like I'm 100% sure it's somewhere there...

    Take Care Mira...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/07/2005 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home