.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Bored mood

Well ehm ehm my exams nightmare will finish tomorrow thx God :) i am so sleepy and didnt study well for the exam ,taking into consideration i was almost out all day :P

I have a headacke and dont feel like sleeping even though i am tired .

Oh btw i got the second highest mark in class which is 88% in my design project :D which can keep me happy for a while i guess :P

I better finish this post coz i know its way too boring for my seelpy mood.Oh btw expect anything when i am bored this can just show an example :P

7 Comments:

  • Let me be the first to Congratulate you on your high mark and the end of your Exams :)

    By Blogger Baher, at 6/08/2005 1:16 PM  

  • Thx alot :D wish u the best :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 6/08/2005 1:20 PM  

  • Let me be the the 2nd:) Good luck Mira.

    By Blogger Ghalia, at 6/08/2005 2:01 PM  

  • on exam nights everyone is bored... I used to fall in love with arabic musalsalat at the exam nights! but the best musalsalat ever were tawjihi year!

    madas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/08/2005 6:12 PM  

  • Thx Ghalia i am goin 2 fail 2day :P i know nthn about the exam :S

    Hehehehe madas i know what ur talking about i just wasted all day doin nthn imp ,so got more bored .At least u didnt study 4 a musalsal, as 4 me i didnt study 4 no reason and did nthn 4 fun ah ,ok i met some friends 4 a while ,but the rest of the day wasted :P

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 6/09/2005 12:08 AM  

  • Haha that's funny. And mabrook for the high mark ;)

    When I'm bored, I get to be very weird!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/09/2005 11:49 AM  

  • Well ammar tell me about it :P but i was even bored to be weired :S

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 6/09/2005 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home