.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Husband (A Computer Professor) returning late from work

Husband: "Hi dear. I'm logged in"

Wife: Have you brought the grocery?

Husband: Bad command or file name

wife: But I told you in the morning ?

Husband: Erroneous syntax. Abort, retry, cancel?

Wife: What about my new TV ?

Husband: Variable not found

Wife: At least, give me your credit card. I need to do
some shopping

Husband: Sharing violation. Access denied

Wife: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot
like you

Husband: Data type mismatch

Wife: You are useless

Husband: By default

Wife: What about your salary ?

Husband: File in use. Try after some time

Wife: Who was in the car this morning ?

Husband: System is unstable. Press ALT + CTRL + DEL to
reboot

Wife: Are you going to have some snacks ?

Husband: File system full

Wife: What is the relation between you and your
receptionist ?

Husband: only user with WRITE permission

Wife: What is my value in this family ?

Husband: Unknown virus

Wife: Do you love me or your computer or you're being
just funny ?

Husband: Too many parameters !

Wife: I will go to my dad's house.

Husband: This program has performed an illegal
operation and will be

terminated

Wife: I'll leave you forever

Husband: Close all programs and logout and then login
as another user

Wife: It's worthless talking to you

Husband: Shutdown the computer

Wife: I'm going

Husband: It's now safe to turn off your computer


IF I WAS THE WIFE I WILL KILL HIM :p

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home