.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Monday, May 30, 2005

NO MORE TEARS TO CRY

Yeah I cried today and guess where and in front of who in front of my jury ,it’s that I couldn’t handle it anymore one of the Dr’s really got on my nerves for his stupidity. He wanted me to repeat the offices concept in the EXHIBITION???????? Don’t ask me how or why???????? This only got me mad and nervous but it’s not the reason I cried. I cried cause at the end of a fight about him wanting me 2 follow the offices style, lines and even wanted me to repeat the columns in the exhibition (stupid). Yeah after the fight he said something that caused me to explode and started to cry like crazy in front of everyone the Dr’s, prof’s students watching the jury and finally my classmates. He said you made a big progress to the level I doubt the fact you are the one who has done this project. I couldn’t handle it anymore I stared 2 cry and was fighting him back by reminding him of my previous projects .Then I reached a point where I collapsed and couldn’t talk anymore and just continued crying. The he came and me “ma tez3ali ana 3am bamdah feki “ I said “mish za3laneh” he started to imitate my voiced and repeated my words in a rude way then went away so the rest of the jury were like he didn’t mean it and don’t listen to him and that stuff then my prof stayed and told me “Akasro lali yza3lek “ yeah he is Egyptian
 the best. Well its not like I was the worst student in class and suddenly I got to this high level I was always from the 1st 5 of class now I am competing with the 1st :S. anyways I was happy the rest of the jury were defending me  At the end I guess I got the 2nd best mark in the end but its not the mark that matters if anyone can feel what I am talking about .

10 Comments:

  • ai dam3it 7ozen la la laaaaaaa.
    ya seti el moheem jebti 3alameh
    Mabrouk

    By Blogger Madi, at 5/30/2005 12:35 PM  

  • Yeah Prof's are jurks, they like watching students break in front of them. My advice to you next time just ignore the buy he doesn't deserve it.

    By Blogger Sinan, at 5/30/2005 12:47 PM  

  • He is so rude to do that, u made me hate him, anyway Congratulations Mira, u deserve what u got: cheers up

    By Blogger Ghalia, at 5/30/2005 2:01 PM  

  • Mira, firstly congratulations sweety. But you shouldn't let him get to you, be stronger than that :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/30/2005 3:39 PM  

  • Profs are ass holes most of the times. It's ok, everybody cries :) what matters is that things went alright :)

    with you the best

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/30/2005 4:18 PM  

  • First things first...CONGRATS ;-)

    As for the prof. ahem....well I guess this fits your situation

    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

    LOL...Love this quote by Ghandi.

    Peace (v) :P

    Cheers,
    Ashwin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2005 12:02 AM  

  • I heard the "This can never be the work of one of our students" a lot.
    Prof. just don't trust their ways of teaching.
    Bas 3adi, tana7et :D

    By Blogger My love story, at 5/31/2005 12:28 AM  

  • Jad thx :) but its not about marks :P
    Sinan ans SC I am a bit sensnitive ok very sensitive :P and i just cant handle stupid ppl who mock my work especially when i do work hard
    Ghalia Thx sweety :)
    Fares i am so sorry 2 hear that :( and about me being in a jury well i dont think i will but if i was i will not be like that 4 sure u just dont know me :P
    Ammar Thx well i regret crying :(
    Ashwin good one i like it :P
    Nader i wish i can atane7 one day :P but unlikely :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 5/31/2005 6:07 AM  

  • professors are not cool

    they are all ego inflated and dont like ppl who are better than them like you.

    i hope u feel better. that is not right to accuse ppl like that.
    aksdsakj grr

    By Blogger Phantom of the Blog, at 5/31/2005 7:18 AM  

  • what an ass hole..
    you should have slapped him, girls can get away with such action :P

    By Blogger x, at 5/31/2005 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home