.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I am a big big Girl in a big big world

I am sitting behind my computer wondering where I stand in this world. To know where I stand I should define a point where I started. Did it start when I was a baby born with my first cry ? Or was it when I was learning my ABC's as a kid? I remember the times when I really used to work hard on myself in school. It wasn't easy for me to change my school . I remember my first marks when I entered the IGCSE stream it was almost zeros in all subjects, I used to go home crying to my mum telling her cant handle it anymore I am failing everything almost and she used to cheer me up and encourage me to study hard and tough me that believing in myself and setting a dream and wanting to achieve it is the first step to success . I listened to her I worked really hard and my zeros turned to good marks and I graduated with a 91.5 % . I still remember the nights I used to dream of a mathematical equation and wake up from the nightmare . At uni I used to stay awake for 2 or 3 days to continue my projects especially before the final juries but at the end I always one of the three projects in class. I also graduated with a good average :)

Now these days I have been working for 3 months nearly in a great company and my boss is really happy with my work . He thanked me the other day coz he liked my work it really felt good to hear his thankful words . And today he was telling a new employee how smart and good I am after introducing us although I met the girl before . I felt I wanted to fly from happiness when he was telling her about me and thanking me infront of her again .I guess I achieved myself again and I thank God for always helping me being the person I always dreamt of being .
I guess its as my mum told me once the road to success always start with believing in yourself and in God .

My dream is to be something and never to be just a name that once lived and died I wanna achieve myself . I don't wanna be a dot in the margin of an empty paper that no one can notice. And I will make my dreams come true with the help of God , coz at the end I am a big big girl in a big big world not any girl but an ambitious one with lots of dreams to fulfill.

10 Comments:

  • Congratulations on your acheivement at work. Thanks for the reminder to me (a manager) that it's important not only to thank people for their work, but also to recognize their acheivements in front of others.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/15/2006 10:34 PM  

  • You deserve every a great success. you are a hard-worker
    GOD Bless you

    By Blogger My love story, at 10/15/2006 10:57 PM  

  • Mira, thanks for posting!

    Where did it start? I think about Psalm 139, how God made you fearfully, wonderfully, you are His marvelous work! It goes on to say how He created your days for you, and how precious are His thoughts toward you. I know you are familiar with these words, I just want to remind you again.

    And i am so glad you were reminded by your boss, too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/16/2006 12:08 AM  

  • God is great and a good god, he has a wonderful plans for us and a wonderful future, just we need to walk under his will :)
    Iam happy for you mira, you are a great cute kid ;) girl mature girl :D
    wish all the best..
    god bless you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/16/2006 4:42 AM  

  • at least you don't suffer to understand autocad (like my case) :( wein balagi el wizard ta3 mrs. shaden

    By Blogger Moey, at 10/17/2006 3:05 PM  

  • but I guess you are cuter than a big gal.

    By Blogger The Miner, at 10/27/2006 11:29 AM  

  • Rebecca thx and i am glad that i reminded u :)
    Kinzi thx dear for reminding me that nothin in this world would of been as wonderful as it is without the marvelous work of God ;)
    Wedad I wish you a wonderful life ;) and ya i am a still a gurl maybe a mature one :P
    Moey i love miss shaden she is one of the few teachers i learned alot from at uni :) Goodluck man ;)
    The miner thank you :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 10/28/2006 5:56 AM  

  • أحببت قولك أحلم أن أكون شيء لا مجرد اسم، أجد أن معنها عميق جدا

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/16/2006 6:01 AM  

  • wedad allow me, mira hi... e7em e7em:
    When you come to the end of ur life,and you look back to the things that uve most proud of, ur not goin to care about the honors you achieved,the businesses you owned,and the money you made.Those will relatively unimportant to you.What will matter are the people whom you loved,those who loved you,and wt u did togother in service for the lord...so y not to work on it now!!Peace

    By Blogger Yabco, at 12/05/2006 10:27 AM  

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/22/2009 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home