.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Worlds youngest mom

I just discovered that child sexual abuse is really expanding in ways more than i can imagine.Today i read a story which i found weird :S

A 5 years old mum ,she opened her eyes to the world finding herself a mother of a child while she is still one. I also discovered that there are also many similar stories of other kids giving birth at young age (under 12 years old), in most of the cases these kids were raped by a family member. I don't know how they have the courage and the heart to do such awful stuff?

I hope that one day we would have a better world

To find the whole story check this link
http://youngest_mother.tripod.com/

7 Comments:

  • Hello ,
    i really like your blog ! i used to read it continuously but u kinda stopped for a while !

    hope to read some new interesting stuff from you !^_^

    By Blogger Eman, at 9/23/2010 3:15 AM  

  • Thanks alot for reading my blog i feel its nice to get back to blogging ;)I hope i will be back for real this time

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 10/04/2010 10:01 AM  

  • Mira dear.. I always read what u wrote for a long time.. =) I love everything you write cause it feels that it's coming deep from your heart. Im glad you got married, and from the man you always dreamt of ;) I wish to have the same thing with my bf =) Keep it up sweety and stay writing cause we'll keep on reading... God bless you !!

    By Anonymous Sarah, at 12/08/2010 12:29 PM  

  • so sadddd but we live in a world full of perverts! :( cant imagine how its like for those kids who are mothers at that age

    nice blog

    By Blogger Dino$, at 12/16/2010 1:18 PM  

  • I think ur msn account is hacked..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1/22/2011 2:00 PM  

  • 5 years old? :o

    By Anonymous d558, at 7/08/2013 5:20 AM  

  • Thanks for sharing!

    By Blogger CGI Flythrough, at 5/31/2019 3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home