.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Part of MY world :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Funny part of me

Actually I can be very funny at certain points so here are some examples :P
1-Lost in the small city :
I got my driving license for more than a year now but I still can go to very few places alone with no help ( with the directions) coz i get lost easily. Not only that but also when am lost I start 2 cry and try 2 ask old men ( white hair )with half tears eyes "where is abdoun". last accident was today I wanted 2 go to the "tamyoz matba3a" near Jordan uni to print some stuff no one agreed to go with me all ppl are busy so I had to go alone :( anyways I got there safely thx God but when I had to leave back home I got lost I found myself in "shmasani" for some reason that I donno .I called my friend and asked her" where to go I am in jabal Amman I saw a sign somewhere "she said wat can u c " I said safeway " she said oh God ur in shmesani how did u go there" and she started 2 laugh at me, I was laughing as well I didn't cry this time yahooooo:p anyways I surprizingly got home safe this time . To make u laugh even more I drove to that place many times before but still I got lost :(

2- Words with no meaning :
When I talk sometimes I get mixed up with words like once I wanted 2 say " ili 3ala raso batha behases 3aleha " guess wat I said "ili 3ala raso batha besalem 3aleha " hehehehehehe my friends couldnt stop laughing 4 a week or so :p
Another one was completely different thing
"il najar babo ma5lo3" I guess its like that but I said " il bawab babo maftooh" hehehehe no connection not even close :p

3- Once my friend called me so I answered I was a bit confused and searching 4 my car key I found it and was talking with him , talking and talking then suddenly I was pissed off and said " mish ma32ool sarli sa3a bafatesh 3al mobile" he just laughed for 3 mins and hanged on the phone he couldn't say bye from laughing and after he started laughing I got where the mobile is and started 2 laugh as well :D hehehehe I can be really stupid when I am not concentrating :p

note: those are just few examples :p

10 Comments:

  • hehe, that's funny :)
    my favorite part was the first one. i loveee gettng lost in amman!

    By Blogger Roba, at 4/12/2005 12:40 PM  

  • that's pretty hillarious.. girls cry for the oddest reasons sometimes.. about changing words around, I heard my mom say once to me " fee 3ena masnoon 3jan" instead of ma3joon snan.. I still make fun of her about that

    By Blogger x, at 4/12/2005 12:47 PM  

  • hehehe Mria, actually i feel shy to say ; till now i dont memorize many important streets here while driving, i even come to believe there is no maps in my brain, i thought i'm the only girl in the world.....

    By Blogger Ghalia, at 4/12/2005 1:01 PM  

  • well mirmar u know i think getting lost will make u know more streets!! and i am wondering wen u r going 2 know the streets!!! lol and abt saying words with no meaning i can make a list coz there r more!!!
    tc sweety
    Ran.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/2005 1:16 PM  

  • Hehe roba i guess u will not feel the same way if u get lost like me :p
    Omar dont generalize i cry easily not everyone :p and about ur mom i know the feeling :p
    Hehe Ghalia well it seems ur not alone :)
    Ran u can add wat i 4got :p

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/12/2005 1:34 PM  

  • I can relate to the second part very well...I always mix up and forget proverbs and still insist on using them :P

    By Blogger Dina, at 4/12/2005 3:31 PM  

  • Getting lost in Shmeisani (or Jabal Amman as u were thinking) is a normal thing coz these "Planets" are different than Abdoun "Planet", in abdoun there is only one main road "thats y u wont be lost" but in shmeisani there are two "ma3ek 7a2" so no one blame her:p. I was wondering wt r u going to do if u go to the down town???!! O no it’s a bad idea so don't Even Think of going there Coz We NEED U :p:p lol, so my advise to u: hiring a guide who knows abdoun- shmesiani-jabal amman regions is the best idea, or when u renew ur license ask 4 a guide free from there, btw its a good idea i will recommend it to the minister to hire guides for ppl as a service with every new driving licence. hey guys I think these would be my last words coz mira is going to kill me. God rest my soul
    Hey tc and have a nice day without being lost :p $:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/13/2005 2:56 AM  

  • Lol Dina it makes me really comfortable 2 know i am not alone :P and welcome 2 my blog ;)
    And u $ i dont kill ppl man :p i only hit them and u know i hurt when i do so so be carful :p good advices though :)
    Eman u make me laugh and i make u laugh so we r equal i guess :D I really hope i will get over bring lost soon :p

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/13/2005 6:42 AM  

  • HAHA well icouldalwaystelluhad a senseofhumorfrom ur posts ,butthatwasreallyfunny

    yeahmyspacebar is beng weird

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/13/2005 11:01 AM  

  • Hehe Nurhan i once had this problem with my spacebar lol it was weired so i know the feeling :)

    By Blogger M!R@CHK@, at 4/13/2005 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home